Want to achieve fairer skin? There is no magic trick that will deliver results overnight. There is also no need to spend a lot with expensive dermatological treatments. The right face wash will be more than enough. For the guys, read the rest of this post and we present a rundown of some of the top options for the best fairness face wash for men.
Our Top Picks for the Best Fairness Face Wash for Men
Ready to get started? Below are some of the products that should be on your radar.
Brickell Men’s Clarifying Gel Face Wash for Men
This clarifying face wash promises to make your skin fairer with the use of natural and organic ingredients, unlike others that are chemical-laden. It has coconut as its base, which is effective in moisturizing the skin. Geranium, on the other hand, allows the wash to get rid of impurities. Aside from improving complexion, it is also effective in controlling the production of oil without causing excessive dryness.
L’Oréal Men Expert White Activ Charcoal brightening Foam
Made by a trusted brand, this is an oil control facial wash that will be effective in achieving fairer skin with long-term use. It cleanses, clears, and mattifies the skin, making it possible to improve your complexion significantly. The face wash contains salicylic acid, which is also the reason why it can control sebum production and reduce acne. When applied to the face, it creates a rich foam that is capable of removing the impurities.
Nivea Men All-in-1 Face Wash
One thing that we love the most about this face wash is how it is versatile, allowing it to replace multiple skincare products. It is great for the reduction of dark spots, control of oil production, and improvement of skin fairness. It uses natural charcoal, which is capable of drawing out bacteria from the surface of the skin. Best of all, with the cooling menthol, you will feel instantly refreshed right after every wash.
Garnier Men Power Light Intensive Fairness Face Wash
The intensive fairness action of this face wash will make sure that your skin complexion will improve in no time. It has grape water, which is known as an antioxidant. This will be effective in the removal of pollutants and impurities, resulting in fairer skin. It also has lemon extract, which is the one that is responsible for making the skin brighter. There are also micro-polishing beads, which are the ones that get rid of dead cells for visible brightness.
Viking Revolution Charcoal Face Wash for Men
As a charcoal face wash, you can expect that this is another effective product when it comes to improving skin fairness amongst men. It has coconut charcoal, Vitamin C, Vitamin E, aloe vera, and olive oil, which work with each other to improve the overall health of the skin not just its color. The best thing is that if you are unhappy with the results of using this product, you can get in touch with the manufacturer and they will issue an unconditional refund.
Clinique for Men Charcoal Face Wash
One of the secrets to the effectiveness of this product is the use of charcoal as its main ingredient, similar to the one that has been previously mentioned. It is a detoxifying gel that can penetrate deeply into the pores, which will maximize its effectiveness. It draws out the excess oil as well without causing the skin to look dry. It hydrates the skin without looking greasy or feeling sticky.
Every Man Jack Charcoal Face Wash
High-quality but affordable – this is one thing that you can expect from this product. It is made without phthalates, dyes, and parabens, among other chemicals that can cause skin irritation. It has activated charcoal and salicylic acid, which will especially be great for people who are suffering from acne. These ingredients also help to lighten your complexion.
Other Ways to Achieve Fairer Skin
Using the products mentioned above is just one of the many things that can be done if you want to improve your skin complexion. Aside from this, there are other things that you can do, including those that are mentioned below:
- One of the most important is to protect yourself from the harsh heat of the sun. Make it a habit to apply a sunscreen before you leave, even when the sun is not out. It is also a good practice to use a moisturizer with SPF.
- Exfoliate at least once a week. This will help to get rid of dead skin cells and impurities on the surface, making it easier to have fairer skin.
- Consider natural treatments that are promising in terms of skin lightening. One of the most popular is to rinse the face with lemon juice. It has alpha-hydroxy acids, which will act as a natural exfoliant. A potato rub or aloe vera lather can also be promising in terms of lightening your skin color.
- Drink lots of water. This is one of the tried and tested ways to make the skin healthier, not just fairer. If you are well-hydrated, the benefits can also show on the skin.
Choosing the Best Fairness Skin Wash for Men
As you try to narrow down the possibilities, before are some of the things that should be taken into consideration:
- Skin Type: First, you have to determine your skin type. Do you have oily, dry, sensitive, normal, or combination skin? This will help to narrow down the options for skin brightening face wash.
- Ingredients: It is better to pick one product that is made using natural ingredients compared to those that are filled with harsh chemicals. Specifically, you have to look for ingredients that have been proven to lighten skin complexion, such as Kojic acid, Vitamin C, glycolic acid, linoleic acid, mulberry, alpha arbutin, licorice root, and papaya, among others.
Make your skin fairer with the products that have been mentioned above. These face washes have been formulated specifically to help lighten and improve the skin tone without causing harsh effects.