Thinking of growing a longer and thicker beard? While there is no magic trick that will make it possible overnight, beard supplements can help. They are packed with the essential vitamins that can make your beard stronger and healthier.
If you are looking for the best supplement for beard growth, keep on reading and learn from some of our recommendations. They will help to encourage the growth of your facial hair!
Why Your Beard Isn’t Growing
Before we have a rundown of some of the top-rated products that you might want to use, let us first have a look at some of the most common reasons why your facial hair isn’t growing at an accelerated phase or why it doesn’t show up at all.
- Genetics: You might have your genes to blame why you cannot grow a full and thick beard. It is a problem that might run on your blood.
- Hormone: While all men produce testosterone, it is at a higher level in some and low in the case of others, especially those who have baby faces and no facial hair.
- Diet: Your food intake can also be the culprit why you do not have a healthy beard. Be sure to eat foods that are rich in vitamins and minerals that encourage the growth of facial hair.
- Health Conditions: There are also some health problems that limit the growth of beards, such as alopecia and hypothyroidism.
Ingredients to Look for in Beard Growth Supplements & Vitamin
To make it easier for you to find the most effective product on the market, below are some of the ingredients that you should look for:
- Vitamin A: Deficiency of this vitamin will damage the hair follicles. To add, it is also effective in improving the production of sebum to prevent dryness of the beard.
- Vitamin E: It works to improve the blood circulation, which will be instrumental in the stimulation of the hair follicles.
- Biotin: Also called Vitamin B7, this is one of the most important vitamins that will help in beard growth. It aids in the production of keratin and the improvement of skin health. If you are deficient with this vitamin, you can suffer from hair thinning.
- Collagen: This is another ingredient that can help to speed up the growth of your facial hair while also helping you to have healthier skin.
- Zinc: It is vital for having healthy hair follicles, making it instrumental in having fuller and a longer beard.
Our Top Picks for the Best Supplement for Beard Growth
Do not just sit there waiting for your beard to magically grow! If you have been struggling, below are some of the products that are worth looking at.
Delta Generics Beard Grow XL
This beard supplement comes with a vegan and vegetarian formula, taking advantage of nothing but the best ingredients that are available to encourage the growth of beard. It is fast-acting, all-natural, and non-hormonal, providing an assurance of its highest level of effectiveness. It comes in a packaging with 90 capsules, which is good for a 30-day supply, so you have to take three capsules daily for optimal results.
Prime Beard Natural Beard Growth Formula
Regardless of your ethnicity or hair types, this supplement contains more than 20 vitamins and minerals, such as collagen and biotin. They will work together to encourage fuller and healthier beard with continuous use. It helps to address the internal nutrient deficiency, which is often the reason why your beard does not grow long and thick. The best thing is that if you are unhappy in any way with its use, the manufacturer will issue a full refund.
Lumberman Premier Hair and Beard Growth Formula
Fuller and manlier beard will be easier to achieve with the use of this dietary supplement. It has two times more ingredients compared to most of its competitors, making it more effective. There are 21 essential components, including vitamins and minerals that will allow it to deliver results that will never be possible with the use of beard oils.
Zhou Nutrition Iron Beard Growth Supplement
This is a potent beard supplement that contains collagen, B vitamins, and herbal blend, making it easy to encourage the growth of your beard. The product contains 18 amino acids, biotin, and hydrolyzed collagen, among other powerful ingredients. It also contains nutrients that will provide the hydration that the skin needs, making the beard look better.
Virilitas Beard Hair Growth Support
The secret to the effectiveness of this beard supplement lies on the ingredients that are used. One of the most important is the beta carotene, which controls sebum and provides healthier skin to encourage beard growth. It also has biotin, folic acid, Vitamin C, Vitamin E, and zinc, all of which will work with each other to make your beard grow fuller and healthier.
Better Beard Club Beard Boost
Build better volume for your beard and say goodbye to ugly patches with the use of this dietary supplement. Aside from improving the appearance of your beard, this is a dual-purpose vitamin as it also improves the health of your skin. It contains Vitamin A, which will effectively control the production of oil. It also has Vitamin E to nourish your facial hair.
Reborn Labs Beard Growth Supplement
The effectiveness of this product can be attributed to the use of more than 25 powerful ingredients that can encourage the growth of your beard, including biotin. This will help in the prevention of patchy or bald spots. If you are not satisfied with the results of using this product, there is no need to worry as the manufacturer will issue an unconditional refund.
VitaBeard Facial Hair Support Formula
The manufacturer claims that they are the first beard growth supplement and that they have always been imitated by their competitors. It is 3rd party tested, so you can be confident that it will work. Aside from encouraging the growth of your facial hair, it also has a special formula that can help to prevent beard itch.
Indeed, there is no magic formula that can make your beard grow overnight. Nonetheless, with the help of the supplements that have been mentioned above, it will be easier to encourage the growth of your facial hair!